Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Family Bonding Is Important

Family.

We love each other, but sometimes we do get on each other's nerves.

Other times, everything's just fine and dandy.

So on youth day, we went out for a family lunch at Swensen's at the airport.

We like were chatting and everything and also my uncel took an individual portrait shot of all the cousins. which he printed out and laminated later on and gave all of us.

My aunt gave everyone a treat.

After that we headed to Times for another treat by the same aunt. All the youths which means the cousins got something.


The cousins who love to wear black.

Then after that most of us headed over to her house for I dunno, fun?

Sister and bro and Fiqah and Adib and I were either playing guitar hero/kung fu panda/gears of war or watching people play.

We had a feast of Doritos, chips, fried rice and DONUTS!

haha. Then, later on at night, we watched old home videos of us when we were younger going practically everywhere around singapore.

Like OMG! I've even been to clarke quay when I was like 8?

We just realised that we were all so bloody cute when we were younger.

We had a blast laughing at everyone and everything.

Oh how times have changed.

When we were looking at the portrait shots, we were comparing who looked like who and who looked the most like the patriach of the family.

And how much we have changed over the years.

I don't really have pictures to post of that memorable day coz it's all in my bro's D90.

haha.

So yeah. It's prolly gonna be quite a boring post without much pics.

OH! and my sis and bro bought this thingy called the silly putty and we made stupid stuff with it and also made alien faces with it. lol.

LOL.

What a day.

No comments: