Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Or what?

Hmm. Why do I always have the urge to try and protect those who are on emotional roller coasters? I hate it. I hate caring too bloody much.
Hmm. But sometimes, I figure that it's better coz it keeps my mind off my own problems. DumDumDum. Yeah. I do have my own problems.
Hmm. How eh? What eh? I'll never say it out on my blog coz I like to keep my problems to myself. No use troubling people.
Hmm. Anyway, there's that issue on PRIDE. I guess that's the thing that's keeping me from expressing myself freely. Meh. But s'okay, I'd rather continue like this.
Life has to go on, right?

WELL, WHATEVER.

Next, anyway, on National Day, went to catch the fireworks with cuzzie n lina outside marina square and after that went to the food court coz lina wanted to eat then she left and we walked to bugis and cuzzie felt like eating so we sat at Tong Seng and she ate and we like continued talking until it was like 1130 already and we didnt notice the time. lol.


I didn't feel like going home but alas, alack! Had to coz of curfew given by mum and boyfie (boyfie's curfew is way earlier than mum's). ugh.
Then as if cuzzie could read my mind, she suggested to have a sleepover at my house. hmm.
Called mum, she said okay then... PRESTO! We were on our way back to Tampines.

The day before, we went Karaoke! yay! finally something that I've been really wanting to do for so long! So we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves singing our hearts out, etc. haa.



Crazy girls singing.

Been thinking much these days. Crappy stuff, stuff about my life.

I'm in kind of a love-hate relationship with my life. haha. hate it sometimes, love it sometimes. lol. weirdo.

Anyhoos. Why are guys these days all the same? It's so friggin ANNOYING. ARGH.

No comments: