Thursday, June 25, 2009

Movie mania

Was supposed to meet the A-Teamers yesterday but I woke up too late.

So ended up going out with Dearest.

The first thing he did - took out his new digital camera and gave it to me.

Awwwh. So sweet. haha.

Wanted to catch transformers, but bloody hell. No seats for all the earlier movies. So we ended up buying the 11.15 movie at The Cathay.

So what did we do from 6pm?

Went to buy a pair of movie tix for Drag Me To Hell. haha. at like 9.20 at GV, PS.

haha. Gosh. and he even wanted to buy another pair of movie tix for an earlier show but there were no earlier shows. lol. madness la.

Then we walked to town.

Went to eat at Pizza Hut.

Then guess what?

When we were leaving the restaurant, guess who we saw?

My uncle and aunt! The one which just got married like 2 yrs back.

I was like OMG! you guys! hahaha.. Chatted with them for a bit then left to walk back to PS.

Both movies I watched were great! haha

Then like when we were sitting outside the cathay after the movie, some guy approached us and like talked to us for a good half hour about some business thingy. Kinda boring coz I wasn't that interested in selling stuff.

I still can't believe he gave me his camera. Gave leh.

Our first pic in the cam. Failed attempt! Too bright! hahaha

His birthday is coming up in July. HOW? I need IDEAS!!

People, please help in giving me IDEAS!?

Thanks so much!

No comments: