Monday, November 16, 2009

Dead. Blog.

My blog has been kinda dead. haha.
My life has been. kinda the same too.
Gosh. That was hard to admit.
Yeah. Routine stuff.
I need to change my life mannnn..
Throw away all those unnecessary stuff/ people. hmm.

Omg. It's been like almost a month since I came back from Dubai.
And I'm really missing it.
I want to go back there. and work & LIVE there. I love it :(
I wish I was back there.
I even dreamt about it.
I can still remember vividly the sights and sounds, taste, smells, feeling the desert sand in my feet.
Damn. Thinking about it makes me feel even more down than I already am.

Okay.
Enough Izza.
Focus on your life right here, right now.

Okay people.
I'll try to be more vigilant in updating this webspace of mine. lol.

Nighty-night.

No comments: