Monday, September 28, 2009

Overseas.

I'm in DUBAI!

Wooh.

Kinda missing the outings I should be having in Singapore.

=(

Okay la. but things are great here. Expensive, but great. haha.

I've officially moved up a rank. From being a LOCAL BUM to a INTERNATIONAL BUM. LOL.

Coz you see, when my aunt's at work, I just sit at home and literally bum around. haha.

Well, anyway..

I've been to a few places.. like the malls and also the DESERT! haha.

Nice uh. The sand was like red-ish.. and the sun was seting.. nice. =)

At night, the sky was so clear that I could see a million stars shining away + the cresent moon..

Beautiful.

Had henna tattooed on my hand.. watched the 'great belly dancer' lol.

Basically, I'm loving it.

But I miss stuff like what freedom I can have in Singapore, where everything's safer and convenient.

But the thing I love most about Dubai is that all the food is HALAL.

I don't have to worry about a thing other than getting fat!

LOL.

Okay. gtg. need to get ready to go to the Dragon Mart as soon as my aunt gets home..

Ciao.

No comments: