Friday, March 6, 2009

Updates!

Okay. This is the time...

hahahah...

For a serious update!!!!

YAYYAYYAYYYYY!!!!!

Happy not? hahh

okok...

Now, exams over but results not out yet...

I'm acting as if I'm over school but if the results are not out yet, school's not over and I'll still feel unsettled. omg IFT. Scary shit man.

Okay, whatev.

Now, what have I been doing since 2009?

Hmm...

A LOT.

Enjoying, Mugging, Stressing, Enjoying back again... lol

So I've been to Malaysia recently...
Before that outing to Maju camp, and then to RP for the concert in the evening..
Before that was the outing with Fai, Winnie, Sihah, Juemin...
Before that was the Bloody Mugging for exams period.
Before that was my cousin's birthday celebration..
Before that was some random outings.. with lotsa diff people...
Bef.... Okay, okay.. Enough already!

Phew!

So now, its time for updates!

Eh. Wait, wait..

Aren't you shoc-ked that Farah's awake at this hour?

LOL.

Okok.. Continue, continue...

Eh.. but I'm soooo lazy to post pics now...

OMG. So sorry.. I'm too lazy already...

Blogger's picture uploading sucks... If only they'd make it more convenient..

SIGH.

Okay.. No promises, but I'll upload the pics on Facebook and you can refer to that..

ok? hahaha.. omg.. haha...

No comments: