Tuesday, March 17, 2009

OoOooh!

I'm soooo ecstatic!!!

I'm going for graduation..!!!

At the same time, I'm sad or nervous or something..

Because, this is a sign to me: It's time - grow up.

Its scary.. Moving on to the next phase of life...

I'm like in a limbo now...

Need to move on...

Okay... sigh.. enough of the unpleasant stuff..

So.. Last sunday, My uncle, Cik Said treated our family to SAKURA at Downtown East.

Wootz...

But I'm guilty...

Not supposed to eat like these kinda buffet thingys..

I'm supposed to be erm... on a healthy living thingy. Oh but I broke it this morning when I had Mac Breakfast. oops. and KFC winglets. Dang. but NO MORE. I promise myself! hahaha...

Anyway. Back to Sakura.

So we ate.

My sis is a hmmm... Big eater. Think Thighs Kakak, Think Thighs.

HAH.

So after that, we went BOWLINGGGG!!!

YAY! SO fun! At E-Hub.

We're going again at the end of the month with Aunt, Cuzzins (Adib, Fiqah)

Ooh! How FUN!

YAYY!

Okay Pixxys!





YAY! Cant wait for end of the month!

No comments: